Jenkins Jobs Table
You can access the Jenkins Jobs Table via Apps and Jobs Table.
This table describes the columns of the Jenkins Jobs Table.
|Identification numbers created by us, which we use to determine the sequence.|
|2.||Job Name||Jenkins Job name.|
|3.||Status||Current Jenkins Job Status.|
|Last duration of the Jenkins Job|
|5.||User||Last user who started or stopped the Jenkins Job.|
"Start" and "Stop" buttons to start and stop the Jenkins Jobs.
Click the "Start" button to start a Jenkins Job.
A small info box appears at the top right and tells you that the Job is about to start.
1. The Jenkins Job is in the "INPROGRESS" status.
2. Click "Stop" to stop the Jenkins Job.
A small info box appears at the top right and informs you that the Job will be stopped.
1. The Jenkins Job is now in the "STOPPED" status.
2. And "last duration" now shows how long the Jenkins Job was processed.
1. If the Jenkins Job has been deactivated, it is in the "DISABLED" status.
2. Start and Stop buttons are grayed out in this status and inoperable.
The status "FAILED" indicates that the Jenkins Job has failed.
Jenkins Jobs that have been successfully completed have the status "SUCCESS".